Follow Up / Series
The Toolbox series is designed to grow a community of young men who want to continue on their ManMade journey together. Built to give Youth Workers enough material to last as long as two years, these 24 discussion starters for your now newly formed ManMade group, will help your lads think about some of the many life issues facing them as young men today.
Each value has four topics:
We suggest that you think about how often you would like to meet as a ManMade group. Below are some suggestions of how you could prolong the ‘TOOLBOX’ series that best suits your group.
A topic once a week = Six months covered
A topic every two weeks = Twelve months covered
A topic every three weeks = Eighteen months covered
A topic once a month = Twenty Four months covered
- ManMade is designed for work with 6-12 males
- Ideally it should be used with younger teens
- The activities can be used for those who are Christians and those who are not
- ManMade should work with both church and un-churched groups
- Individuals need to commit to the whole journey
- There should be sufficient leaders who can invest sufficient time
Groups that move you from boyhood into manhood